Mom's At It Again

Friday, August 31, 2007

I Warned You

Remember back here, when I threatened you that if it didn't liven up around here I was gonna pull out the Right Stuff.



Maybe now you people will believe me. There are crickets up in this joint. Tumbleweeds. Lindsay Loweight's career.

Next time you won't be so lucky, next time I'm pulling out the Flock Of Seagulls. And then where will you be?

You'll be stuck wearing legwarmers and doing the cabbage patch.

So the question you need to ask yourself is: Do I want to be stuck wearing legwarmers and doing the cabbage patch to Flock Of Seagulls or do I want to comment and assure Mia that she is as awesome as she thinks she is, even if I don't mean it, even if it's just to fill her comment box, even if I really think she is a paranoid megatwat who immediately panics and thinks she broke her blog if there isn't a comment in six days...even if all that.

And the answer is no. Always no.

I mean yes.

Please? I have candy.

Did I break this thing?

4 Comments:

At August 31, 2007 at 9:08 PM , Blogger cafegirl said...

I am SO not commenting because I want you to STOP putting these on. I LOVE NKOTB!!!! Remember me, I'm Jon's girlfriend. :) You write an awesome blog! I am so entertained by you. I wish I could write as well as you...haven't posted anything in a month now. :( oops!

 
At September 1, 2007 at 12:38 PM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

I don't think you are a paranoid megatwat. Promise. I am, however, currently wearing legwarmers and doing the cabbage patch to A Flock of Seagulls. So...what do I know?

 
At September 1, 2007 at 3:03 PM , Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Hey, Mia! I LOVE your blog and your sense of humor. Bloglining you now!

 
At September 2, 2007 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Mia said...

Cafegirl - Would you post already?! lol Jon is all mine.

Space - That's ok, I'm wearing my big white sunglasses and a Hypercolor shirt...

Blondeblogger - YAY! I've been bloglined...that's good right? lol
No, I know that's good...really.

Thank you guys for assuring me I hadn't lost all of my mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home