Mom's At It Again

Friday, August 24, 2007

A-HA!

So, I'm just sitting here talking to her in Yahoo and balancing my checkbook...the doorbell rings. I hop out of the chair and run through the entire house to get to the door with my foot entirely asleep. And while doing so, I managed to run into the wall and shove a ballpoint pen into my leg producing blood.. Thus causing me to use a string of very colorful obscenities including the word "Pig-Fucker" very loudly, while I limped my ass to the door to come face to face with two mormons who quickly decided I was Satan reincarnate, handed me a pamphlet on how to find my salvation and ran to their bikes.

So that's how you do it!

Dr. Hook - Cover Of The Rolling Stone

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 at 4:46 PM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

GENIUS!

 
At August 25, 2007 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

I am just bursting with pride to have been apart of this monumental moment.

Psssssst! Dont fear the reaper.

 
At August 26, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Space - Who knew it was that easy!

Ro - The moment wouldn't have been the same without you. And omg dude, the lasers lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home