Mom's At It Again

Monday, August 13, 2007

Have You Hugged Your Weiner Today?

There is a plethora of dick in my life this week....and not in the good way. In an entirely disturbing, I need a shower kind of way. Yesterday, in what I thought was a once in a lifetime kind of thing, this homeless dude on the offramp was jerkin it. In a way that I'm sure was hazardous to his health. I've seen less violent wanking in John Holmes flicks. Dude was fierce, and thank the lawd my kids weren't in the car with me. And where the hell are the cops when you need one? Mr. Homeless Wank dude seriously needed to dry out.

Then this morning when I was going to put the mail in the box, this bum-ish looking guy goes walking by with his pants hanging halfway down his legs, like somebody had just interrupted him peeing on the train tracks, and he just happened to forget to pull up his smelly ass old guy pants. Dude looked right at me with this big ol toothy grin, completely oblivious to the fact that his wang was blowin in the wind.

Maybe I'm just really hot this week and the bums just can't help themselves. I have been known to have that effect on smelly old guys with Gin breath. It's a talent, really.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Frankie Valli - Grease

6 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 at 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that's all kindas wrong.

Dude, where's the GOOD wang?

 
At August 13, 2007 at 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you turn on your feeds for me, Puh-lease?

M'kay? Thanks.

 
At August 13, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Blogger cafegirl said...

You really make me laugh! I love reading your blog. Where are you in Idaho that this is happening to you? I'm also from Oregon, but have lived in Idaho for the past 14 year. Can't believe it's been that long. UGH!

 
At August 13, 2007 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Sam (AKA Pee Sizzle) - The good wang isn't around here, I'll tell you that much. And my feed is being a bitch...working on it.

Cafegirl - I'm right outside Boise. Seriously, I lived in Portland for 11 years and never saw homeless dude wang. Live in Idaho for a few months and I've got more than I can handle. Want me to send them your way? Please?

 
At August 13, 2007 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 14, 2007 at 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... whoa!... somehow, well, I dont think it is the heat....

Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home