Mom's At It Again

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mono?

I think that I had 24 hour mono. Is that possible? If it is possible, that's definitely what I had. I've slept about 18 of the last 24 hours. Tuesday night I went to bed about 9, slept until 8 yesterday morning, had to be over at my mothers to wait for the repair guy, was back home by 10, asleep by 10:30 on the couch...napped until 2, back up to make dinner, talked to the man for awhile, back asleep at 6 slept until about 9, asleep for good for the night at 10, and woke up this morning at 9. Holy shit. That takes some skill. I don't think I've slept that long over a 24 hour period since I was pregnant. Don't even go there, it's not possible.

I think I was probably fighting off a bug of some sort. I felt kind of crappy on Tuesday, and then yesterday with all the sleeping, and the general yuckiness feeling. I think all my sleep performed a once over on whatever bug was trying to get at me. That'll teach it.

Ok, I'm even boring myself now...off to catch up on all the work I slept through yesterday.

Billy Idol - Hot In The City

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Mia said...

just testing the comments...move along

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home