Mom's At It Again

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Explain This To Me

Why is it that I have no patience with most anything. I don't like to wait at a restaurant, if there is a line at the gas station, I will drive right on by even if I'm almost on empty. If there are lines at the store, I will switch lanes 102 times until I find the "shortest" line....I have no patience when I help my girls with their homework (yes, I'm working on it), I usually end up putting myself in timeout a few times...and when my hubby goes to run an errand for me, and it takes him longer than half an hour, I can feel my blood pressure raise.

So why is it that I will wait 18 minutes for a god damn Iced Mocha from Starbucks? I swear they lace those things with smack, there is no other explanation for my behavior. Eighteen farkin minutes, people! I could have roasted the beans myself in that amount of time.

Mmmmmmm Mocha.

Culture Club - Miss You Blind

2 Comments:

At August 6, 2007 at 4:01 AM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

I'm the same way. I have no patience with anything. I dont even bake, not because I hate it or cant do it but because I have no patience for it but when it comes to coffee, oh hell yeah I will wait 18 minutes in line lol.

Speaking of which, why am I up at ass o'clock already with coffee in hand? Blah!

 
At August 7, 2007 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Mia said...

You were up because you're a loon...and your coffee opinion is biased because you, my friend, have a problem lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home