Mom's At It Again

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sex and Willy Wonka

I'm having the strangest dreams lately. Well, I've always had strange dreams...someday I'll tell you about my disembodied whistling Elvis head dream....but that's not this post. THIS post is about my dream from last night. I should says dreams...plural. Cuz I had a couple and as the night wore on they just got more strange.

The first one was about sex. At least I think it was a sexing dream. It was one of those flashing dreams, where you only remember bits and pieces, but I remember Sting was there, and we were in an abandoned warehouse, like in the Demolition Man video, and he kept singing People Are Strange (by the Doors) to me. Oh, and he was naked.

Gimme a minute.

Ok, I'm good now...so my next dream, I was trapped in this elevator of doom with a bunch of Oompa Loompa's from Willy Wonka. Not the new Oompa Loompa's, the old ones from the original movie. Anyway, so we're trapped in this elevator, that goes upways and downways and slantways...up and out all that jazz. Except the elevator was made out of styrofoam. Yeah. So anyway, we were about to head up and out through this metal roof that resembled the Iron Maiden with all the pokey things of death, and I was certain I was a gonner, until the Oompa Loompa's started singing something about the world spinning and flowers and rainbows, one of them kissed my feet and told me that the birds were coming, and then I woke up....

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Def Leppard - Back In Black

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I can't make heads or tails of my dreams, mainly bc I can never seem to remember them once I wake up. I do know though that over the years I have dreamed about some things on a reoccurring basis: pregnancy, fire and teeth falling out. Though all not necessarily together, they are are bad omens. Go figure, right?:(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home