Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back On The Chain Gang

I really just wanted to say that.

Moving on, yes, I'm back. Kinda. I'm not forwarding my old blog(s) to this new one, for my own reasons. I want a fresh start on my blog like I've got in my "real" life. Here's an update:

1. Moved to Idaho from Portland in April. Hated it at first, now it's growing on me.
2. Bought a new car.
3. Bought a new HOUSE. GO US!
4. Been moving, moving, painting, moving, rearranging stuff, decorating, etc etc...but dude it's OUR HOUSE!
5. Having an awesome summer with my girls, the man, and my mother.
6. That was semi-sarcastic.
7. I like making lists.
8. I'm stopping now.
9. Really.
10. Real posts start up again lata.
11. OH! I moved all my newer posts from Zed the other blog. There are no comments here. I know that already.

I missed you. I did. I feel all warm and fuzzy like one of the Heathers.

Irene Cara - Breakdance

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 at 9:20 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

Sooooo glad you're back!

 
At July 20, 2007 at 8:33 AM , Blogger RagDoll said...

MIA! *tackle hugs* Good to see you again. I took a blog hiatus of my own and indulged my not so inner geek a bit. You MOVED! I hope you are all settled in. I never want to move again, but at least you got to purge some belongings right? *laughs* Welcome back to the blogosphere.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home