Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Last Five in Review

Oh yeah, I have a blog. I kind of forgot to post. I've been soooo busy the last few days. Working mostly, over the weekend, but lots of family time happening here, people. Really. Friday was the last day I posted so, let's see...

Saturday - We took the girls to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the Rose Garden. Good times.

Sunday - Working. Working....working. OH! And working.

Monday - I forget. Oh yeah, Liz (12 year old) had her friend over and they became headbangers while driving me batshit playing Fall Out Boy...I have evidence:



Tuesday - I took pictures of my finger for all you gross people out there who want to see it...and worked....and talked to peopleon the phone...It's gross...scroll fast if you don't want to see it. It's healing, but still gross. That's my medical opinion.



Wayne and Garth Extreeeeeeeeeme Close Up


Today - Went to eleventy million places to try and catch up on errands which I'm now having to do on the bus because my dog gamn car got stolen. People suck. Now I've got some mundane work to do around the house and dinner to finish, and homework to help with, and 12 year old drama's to solve, and phone calls to make and other stuff that is too boring to comprehend so I give you a cute picture of my Gizmo who got his head stuck in the man's ice cream container last night.



Now go read somebody interesting.

Go.

Led Zepplin - The Song Remains The Same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home