Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Refuse To Dwell

I won't. I can see the bright side in all of this...see the me of a year ago would have found solice in her good friend Jack Daniels and called it good. This me...naw. Why, just look at all this good stuff that's come from it:

1. My car was stolen...I no longer have $500 in car payment and insurance every month.
2.The uncle fuckers stole $100 in brand spanking new CD's....but I can steal borrow them from the internet.
3. My car was slowly...ok quickly falling apart. They can have it. One less thing for me to worry about.
4. I now have to walk places. My ass is thanking me
5. I'm not smoking as much, cuz I gotta like WALK to get them. We don't walk in Portland.
6. I got to break out my pepper spray can. Watch out bitches.
7 I broke my foot...which means I get to wear this nifty cast thingie for three weeks:


Moment Of Silence Please


I'm crying a little.

Thank you to everyone who sent me good thoughts. Keep them coming...I'm gonna need them. I lurva ya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home