Mom's At It Again

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Bored...and Still Pissy...So I Take Quizes

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).

Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism


96%

Satanism


71%

Buddhism


58%

Judaism


58%

atheism


54%

Islam


42%

Paganism


38%

Hinduism


29%

Christianity


17%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

I spose it means I'm going to hell on a luge cuz I giggle when I see that Satanism is second? Like, being a worshiper of the dark overlord is just a hop, skip and a jump from agnostic. One minute your questioning the exsistence of a higher power, and before you know it, the night time is the right time.

Where's my black hood?

Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home