Mom's At It Again

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Amusing Yourself For People Who Chop Their Own Finger Off

My finger hurts and I can't type for shit....so instead we meme...at least it get's those grody pictures away from the top post. Ok, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod) and put in ALL of your music...yes, that means even all your closeted Bee Gee's and Leif Garret tunes.
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. New question - press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool
7. Tag five people who adore you muchly and want to amuse you while you sit in finger agony to do this too.

Opening Credits: Runaround Sue - Dion

Waking Up: We've Got Something In Common - Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown

First Day At School: O-o-oh Child - Five Stairsteps

Falling In Love: Come Go With Me - Expose'

Breaking Up: Saving Forever For You - Shanice

Prom: I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan and John Ford Coley

Life's Okay: Good Intentions - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Mental Breakdown: China Grove - Doobie Brothers

Driving: Jungle Fever - The Chakachas

Flashback: Girlfriend - Pebbles

Getting Back Together: Fooled Around And Fell In Love - Elvin Bishop

Wedding: Don't Make Me Over - Dionne Warwick

Birth Of Child: You're My Angel - Aerosmith

Final Battle: We Got Our Own Thang - Heavy D

Death Scene: Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider

Funeral Song: Let My Love Open The Door - Pete Townshend

End Credits: Fire - Ohio Players

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had so much fun I'm doing it twice...so nyeah

Opening Credits: Constant Craving - KD Lang

Waking Up: She's Like The Wind - Patrick Swayze

First Day At School: If I'm Not Your Lover - Al B Sure (Yeah, not so fitting here)

Falling In Love: Cream - Prince

Breaking Up: Teenage Wasteland - The Who

Prom: Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin

Life's Okay: Stone Love - Kool & The Gang

Mental Breakdown: Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair) - Sheena Easton

Driving: I Need You - America

Flashback: I'm Free - Jon Secada

Getting Back Together: Jump - Van Halen

Wedding: Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode

Birth Of Child: Just Got Paid - Johnny Kemp

Final Battle: I'm A Believer - The Monkees

Death Scene: Changes - David Bowie

Funeral Song: The Lucky One - Laura Branigan

End Credits: Fire - Pointer Sisters

I find it funny that both my end credit songs are Fire...and my number one fear is to die in a fire. Creepy dude. Which version do you like better? I'm thinking I like the first one.

Mmmk now I tag:

Ro
Peggy
Janet
S@m
Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home