Mom's At It Again

Monday, March 19, 2007

Today is March 19th?

Holy crapola...March is almost over...lets put things in neat nifty listy format, mmmk?

  1. Car stolen
  2. Migraine for 13 out of the last 19 days. Yes, seriously. That would explain the lack of posting, and my $2000 in medical bills I've racked up with all the shitty tests performed on me by the hospital.
  3. My internet decides to disappear for four days.
  4. I almost cut my finger off.
  5. Highly...no really, HIGHLY medicated due to migraines.
  6. Discussions of possibly moving to a new STATE. Holy shit.
  7. My dog has fleas.
I seriously can not believe this is the 19th of March. The last month is a blur. GAH. I have so much to catch up on. I would pay someone to take half of my to-do list. I think it has a pulse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home