Mom's At It Again

Sunday, March 4, 2007

What do you get when you play a country song backwards?

I just went into the kitchen to get started on my daily load of dishes, and I made the mistake of doing it first thing, like before coffee, first thing...so anyway, I went to turn on the radio, like I do, and my daughter had left it on the country station.

Ummmmm.

There was some shitty sappy song on there about some dude feeling sorry for this little girl because her parents never took her to church and now she doesn't know where her mommy is or some shit like that. That's why I hate country music. The majority of it is all sad, and depressing and makes me wanna slit my wrists. Much like Jewell. Or REM. Especially first thing in the morning...I need something to kickstart my day, not make me have a Kathie Lee breakdown. Geeeeezus.

The child is so grounded from my radio.

P.S.
The title is a really bad joke...ready? Ok, what do you get when you play a country song backwards? You get your wife back and your truck back and your dog back.....

What did you expect? I told you it was bad.

Karyn White - Secret Rendevous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home