Mom's At It Again

Friday, March 23, 2007

Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

1. "Please pass the ketchup."
2. "Hello? Macintosh technical support?"
3. "Absolutely, I'd love a root canal! But only if a pap smear is unavailable!"
4. "WOO HOO! Enya tickets are on sale!"
5. "I'd like the big bag of pork rinds, please."
6. "Eh, who wants to look like Angelina Jolie, anyway?."
7. "YAY! The Speed Channel!"
8. "I sure hope Jeb Bush decides to run in 2008!"
9. "Britney Spears is just a misunderstood artist."
10. "Andrew Dice Clay is SOOO funny!"
11. "MmmmmMMMMM...how I do love me some rabbit."
12. "A Threesome? This IS a Happy Birthday!"
13. "Yup. Their Fake."
14. "Checkmate."
15. "Does this make my ass look big?"

Well that was fun....Back to work

Cliff Richard - Devil Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home