Mom's At It Again

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Coma Girl

I am so bored. I have just been staring at this computer screen zoning out for the last 45 minutes. I would think myself in a semi comotosed state if it weren't for the fact that I can still type 80 words a minute and eat Skittles like my life depended on it. I'm thinking if I were actually comatosed, I wouldn't be able to perform such duties....

*drool*

Perhaps I should step away from the monitor for a bit. Providing I haven't starting sprouting roots.

You know you're officially bored when you get excited at the prospect of doing dishes.

Oh! I know, I'll post that A-Ha video people wanted to see...



Who was that lead singer dude, he was kind of hot in a weird geeky Norweigian Wood kind of way.

Led Zepplin - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home