Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dirty Little Secret

I have one. And it's a doozy. Ready for this? I am a technophobe. I am. Big time. I'm a web designer who is afraid of technology. I am an enigma. Seriously, I don't have any of these things:

1. Cellphone
2. Ipod (or any MP3 device) - I've never even seen one outside of the packaging in a store.
3. Laptop
4. Blackberry, iPhone, or any of those personal do it all deals

I feel better getting all that out there. I just hate all that crap. And I'm not ashamed of it anymore. There was a time when I would pretend to know all about those things. No more. I don't prefer to have a tech-leash attached to me at all times. I don't WANT people to be able to reach me at any time of the day. I don't NEED to have eleventy million songs at the touch of my finger....and I already have a computer, why would I go spend another eight trillion dollars for a laptop? Sure, it would be nice to not have to sit in the computer chair of death while I type...but really, it's just one more device that would make my head hurt, and cause me to cuss.

So there, it's out.

My name is Mia...and I'm technology impaired.

Now if you'll excuse me my checkbook needs balancing and that abacus aint gonna use itself.

CJ Mac - Gangsta Bitch (shut up)

7 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 11:08 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

You make me giggle!

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

Bwahahaha dude! Did you see that your blog url is:

moms a tit again?

*Snort giggles*. Ehem. Got it out of my system now. Maybe.

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Mia said...

Space - Anything I can do.

Ro - Shut up lol. I noticed that when I made it, but then I thought, naw, I'm the only one that'll notice. I should have known lol

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

Dude we're cut out of the same mold was there ever any doubt?

Tit. Hahaha... tit. Okay I REALLY (maybe) got it out of my system now.

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

Tit.

There, NOW I got it out.

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Mia said...

You're a tit.

If anybody asks, we are SO mature.

 
At July 27, 2007 at 9:49 AM , Blogger The Misanthrope said...

We'd get along just fine on the technology subject. nice post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home