Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why? What? Who? Meh.

Hollyweird has seriously lost it's mother loving mind. Well, it was close before, but dude. Ok so first I posted about the loss of my Sebastian Bach, way back last year sometime...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I weep. I do. Scrog you for doing that to yourself, Baz.

But at least I still had Val.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Holy Fuckballs, Batman. You were Jim Morrison! And, and, and John Holmes! And and and oh the times we shared together, Val. But I will no longer fraternize with you. I will no longer be able to drool over your movies, because from here on out, I will be comparing you to Dom DeLouise, and not The Lizard King.

Iceman has left the building people.

Then there is this shit, which just makes me go, Meh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah, Carrot Top's on roids dude. Ok, I shouldn't say that...maybe it's all natural. Just like Jennifer Aniston's nose.

Or Star Jones' marriage.

Ok, I'm going away from this box now before some rabid Hollyweird agent named Artie slaps me with a lawsuit.

Cover Girls - We Can't Go Wrong

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val is totally not hot anymore. Iceman is LONG gone.

And Carrot Top? WTF???

 
At July 26, 2007 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Mia said...

Carrot Top ate a big ol Roid Sammich covered in smack.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home