Mom's At It Again

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dear Rihanna,

You suck.

Like, Alot.

They apparently like you whole bunches out here in the sticks, cuz I can't get away from you. Every damn radio station, every other effin minute. Who knew that hicks wanted to stand under your Umbrella.

Please go away. I hear Barbados is very nice this time of year.

With bleeding ears,
Princess Me

P.S.
You spelled your name wrong.

P.S.S.
Beyonce wants her act back.

P.S.S.S.
You smell funny.

Ram Jam - Black Betty

3 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 at 1:40 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

*Singing* 'Hey Mr. DJ pon de replay...' - love that song!

Oh speaking of Beyonce, dude did you see her fall on her ass during a recent concert? It was on the news at noon, I was laughing my ass off.

 
At July 26, 2007 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Mia said...

I thought that was Kelly Rowland...she was in my US magazine lol Crackish much?

 
At July 26, 2007 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

No, no, no Beyonce fell down some steps at her concert this week. It was on the news earlier, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home