Mom's At It Again

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good Morning!

I'm in a good mood today. I don't even feel like being cranky! Shocking I know, since I thought yesterday was the beginning of hell week. Turns out I was just bitchy. WOO! I've got so much to do today, and I'm not even pouting about it. Grocery shopping, trip to the gas station, finish painting my bathroom, dishes, laundry, dinner to make, cleaning out my car, etc etc etc. I'm even kind of looking forward to it. I may even do something selfish and all about me later as a thank-you to me for being in such a great mood...good movie, hot bath, pink toe nails...

Ok, now I'm too perky.

Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2007 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

LOL, doofus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home