Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Peachy

I've decided that I hate anything that smells like peach. I bought this new peachy smelling lotion...it smelled good in the bottle. But now? Everytime I move, I smell like a Georgia landfill.

That paints a pretty picture.

I don't smell nearly as good as the bottle. I hate you peach lotion.

Other smells I hate include banana anything, rose anything, black licorice and Dr. Pepper.

In other news, in honor of my 29th birthday in August, I'm offering a special over at the Blog Cafe. If you order any design from me (premade or custom) you get the whole design package (installation included) for $29. Good deal, eh? Now stop jumping for joy and go here and shine up your blog. Oh, and she's got some goodies goin too...

I am so very interesting today.

Andy Gibb - (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home