Mom's At It Again

Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's Better Than A Shank To The Head

Some people are getting all in a huff about this. Personally, I think it's awesome. Imagine the discipline it took, the camaraderie between all the inmates. I'm sure they felt a serious sense of accomplishment after getting this whole routine down. And the way I see it, the time it takes to learn something like this was time not spent butt looting in the showers, and stabbing people with plastic forks.

Inmates of Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in Philippines performing the Thriller dance.



Happy Saturday people...it's a good thing.

4 Comments:

At August 4, 2007 at 10:47 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

Seriously, it is awesome! I don't think people realize how hard that dance is!!! I give them props! Go inmates, go!

 
At August 4, 2007 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

I agree!

 
At August 5, 2007 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the most awesome thing, ever!

I just wanted to pop in and say, "Hi!" I found you through Franci's blog, and realized I used to read your blog a while back, when you were still going by Zed's Dead. I used to blog as Frazzled Imp and Dizzy Dame. Glad to have found you again!

 
At August 7, 2007 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Space - It is beyond awesome. The best part was the guy/girl in the white tank top. Priceless.

Amie - So happy to see you again! I blogrolled ya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home