Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Neighborly Love Hate

We live in a nice little neighborhood. On the average day I don't have too much to complain about, regarding my living situation. Sure, I'd like a bigger place with a hot tub, and a mailbox in the shape of a duck...but then who doesn't? We do have our average everyday annoyances, bratty kids, loud people who don't speak english screaming at each other at 2 am, guys that look like the Bushwackers screaming for their pit bulls and the occasional freak from the 7-11 down the street. But on the whole I can't complain too much.

That being said, lately there have been a lot of things going on around here that need to stop. The mowing of the yards and using power saws at the asscrack of dawn. Why? There are 24 hours in the day, and alot of them occur between 10 am and 6 pm. There is nothing like waking up to the WHIRRING sound of drills, saws and lawn mowers first thing in the morning. Yeah, I love it. That needs to stop, mmmmk thanks.

Also, the christmas lights. Please take them down. I don't like to be reminded of the holidays in August. Please? I'm no scrooge, but it's time. Let them go.

Stop letting your dog shit on my porch.

Bratty asshole kids who like to come knocking on my door at 7 motherfuggin am on a Tuesday to see if my girls can play. No they can't play at 7 am. They like to be clean and fed before they play. And they don't like you anyway, you smelly peanut butter faced midget. Go home.

Yeah, I'm done now.

Billy Joel - I Go To Extremes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home