Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's Irregardless

When the hell did that become a word? I've been seeing it everywhere today. In people's comments, in blog posts, I swear I even heard someone on CNN say it. The fuck? It's annoying. And it's not a word. It's like saying "ironical". Or "intensive purposes" instead of "intents and purposes". You don't get any more accomplished by adding extra syllables onto your words...it just makes you sound like you left your special issue retard helmet at home.

Stop it.

Stop it now.

Or die. One or the other.

This has been a public service message from the Elitist Bitch Organization.

The Jacksons & Mick Jagger - State Of Shock

6 Comments:

At August 21, 2007 at 11:32 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

Oh. My. God.

I hate it too! I blame Jesse Jackson.

 
At August 21, 2007 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

Gaaaaawd! What crawled down YOUR chimney and died?

 
At August 22, 2007 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Mia said...

Space - Ok, we'll blame Jesse.

Ro - It's really irregardless what died down my chimney lol

 
At August 22, 2007 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 22, 2007 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

Whoops, deleted my comment by accident!

My comment was 'Oh shaddup' for the record. LOL.

 
At August 22, 2007 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Mia said...

lmao...now who's the dufas?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home