Mom's At It Again

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Bullets!

Busy busy weekend. I'm pooped. I've gotten absolutely no work done since Friday morning, but I have had oodles of family time, which was needed. I'm so pooped that I don't want to write a regular post, so you get a bunch of random weekend revelations in nifty bulleted list format. Exciting, no?

  • Yesterday we decided to take the girls to an old ghost town outside Boise. Tons of fun, lots of photo's added in my flickr, feel free to browse through those. We even got one of those groovy old time photo's of the girls in period costumes. Kennedy wanted to be an "outlaw", Lizzy was just appalled by my making her participate in something so horrific.





  • My husband got stung by a bee while we were in Idaho City, and he was certain that his leg was going to fall off.
  • I got this in my netflix. I'm gearing up for a night of mature television.
  • Honey Roasted cashews are my new favorite thing.
  • I've decided my favorite Lionel Richie song is Running With The Night.
  • I've got laundry everest piling up in my laundry room. Ugh
  • And for a little shameless self promotion...It's almost the end of the month, and that means my $29 blog redesign sale is almost over. Email me if your interested in a new design, or go here to take a look at my premade designs being offered. That $29 includes the installation and work hours.
And now....I'm off to do something productive. Like eat cashews and watch Strongbad. Hope you all had as good a weekend as I did! I promise I'll put some effort into a post tomorrow.

Luniz - I Got 5 On It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home