Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WTF Wednesday or The One Where I Talk Politics...And Beyonce

Ok so, the "I'm Not Gay" Senator. Idaho senator Larry Craig (we're so proud). Ummmm right. He says that he didn't do anything wrong in that Minnesota bathroom. That his foot just happened to touch the other guys in the stall next to him...that he didn't travel halfway through the city with his pal Nancy McFancypants looking for the prime place to receive an illicit blowjob from a man who is not your wife. He's not gay. As in remember what happened to that guy in Jersey when he said he was gay? Not gay.

A few questions arise from this. First, how the hell do you just happen to touch another guys foot in the stall next to you....those stalls are like four feet wide, the dude would practically need to do the splits, and while Mr. Remember-I'm-Not-Gay probably has some sprite left in him, I don't think bathroom calisthenics are really in his arsenal.

Also, not one mention of resignation. Now I'm no pundit, but wouldn't it have been a smarter thing for the GOP to say, Look Mr. Remember-I'm-Not-Gay, you've done a swell job for us, up till now, but there is still another year left to your term, and while we have no problem with office shenanigans we'd prefer to get a new guy in the office who is better at hiding them from the general public. Isn't this going to give the democrats a leg up in the new election? Friggin republicans.

And finally, I would like to volunteer my services to his campaign should he stay in office...that press conference was a friggin mess...in case you missed it, it went something like this:

Mr. Remember-I'm-Not-Gay: I'm NOT GAY! AHHHHHHHHHHH! NOT GAY NOT GAY NOTGAY I LOVE MY WIFE NOT GAY! Oh and I'm innocent, and scurred!

Yeah that doesn't go over so well...If I were in charge of his speeches it would have gone something like this:

Mr. Remember-I'm-Not-Gay: I apologize for this fiasco...now what are we gonna do about Michael Vick?

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!

In other news...Beyonce is coming to Idaho.

The fuck?

Bee Gees - Night Fever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home