Mom's At It Again

Friday, September 28, 2007

Winners!

I've drawn the winner for the free design...but first, the answer to the trivia. The question was:

What 1991 music video did Johnny Depp appear in?

The answer was Into The Great Wide Open, by Tom Petty. Yay for Cafegirl who got it right. She's the trivia goddess for this week.

And now for the good stuff. I wrote everybody's name on pieces of paper who participated and drew the winners at random. If you answered more than once, your name was added more than once. There is strength in numbers. I also decided...because I am feeling so wonderful and giving today, that I would draw two winners. Shocked? You really shouldn't be. I'm not as mean as everybody says. So without further ado, the winners are:


and


Congrats Mr. Crazy and Spaceface. You two are genuinely deserving, and two of my most favorite bloggers in the whole wide Earth. Keep an eye out for an email from me sometime today or tomorrow with all the details.

----------------
Now playing: 2 Pac - I Get Around
via FoxyTunes

5 Comments:

At September 29, 2007 at 2:15 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

YAY! OMG...you don't know how happy you just made me...I am so serious! I am a lame blogger who doesn't know how to do ANYTHING with designs! You rock my face off!

 
At September 29, 2007 at 2:25 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

Also! I am at arteca79@gmail.com!

 
At October 2, 2007 at 8:59 PM , Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh poo! I am so sad.

But congrats to the winners!

 
At October 2, 2007 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

I love your fingers...show me more.

 
At October 3, 2007 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

For one of these above comments I have NO COMMENT... none.

Okay maybe one! But call me for it. Bwahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home