Mom's At It Again

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Marc Jacobs Is On Crack



No, seriously. He is on nuclear crack. I'm no fashionista, and I'm certainly no shoe snob, hell, I feel glamorous if I go with my Vans instead of my Birkenstocks. But these things are ridiculous, no? Backwards heel...pssshaw. Heels are hard enough to walk in...or at least they are for me, if it's anything higher than a quarter, I fall flat on my face. It's all part of my elegant grace. These shoes leave so many unanswered questions!

Who is gonna wear these things? How do you balance? What happens when the heel falls off these things? Are you just left with the anti-heel? Why does it have a disco ball on the toe and a ballet shoe in the back? Is it the equivalent of a reversed shoe mullet? Party in the front, business in the back...it's a Shoellet. Is this going to spur another backwards clothes trend like the early 90's? Are Kris Kross making another wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy wack album? Are podiatrists getting a cut of sales? Cuz dude, these things are going to make their patient roster's spike. Did the House of Jacobs make a boo-boo and now their trying to blow it off like it was intentional?

So. Confused.

I hate fashion.

Aerosmith - What It Takes

4 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

*Blank stare*

 
At September 23, 2007 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

I love those shoes...You are already taller than me, but I'll mall you around wearing those. :)

 
At September 27, 2007 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Jessica S. said...

is that a REAL shoe?

 
At September 27, 2007 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Ro - My thoughts exactly

Crazy Dude - You'd mall me? Does that mean take me shopping. I'm not cool enough for lingo like that.

Blisswarrior - Yes. Mr. Jacobs premiered those shoes in his new runway show in Milan or NY or some other far off place where fucked up shoes are all the rage.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home