Mom's At It Again

Saturday, September 15, 2007

BUZZZZZZZRRRRWAAAAAAAAAA

That's the sound I've been woken up with for the past three days. I'm about to go postal on these people around here. Six AM, and they are out there using a power saw. What the hell are they cutting down that is of such importance that it can't wait until the afternoon? I don't see any trees at risk of falling on people, there aren't any construction projects going on...the fuck?!

I'm not a morning person to begin with. I don't do well if I can't wake up on my own terms. I especially don't do well if I wake up thinking Jason is in my bedroom. I need time...I need to let my eyes adjust to the light, I don't like having my eyes snap open from sheer terror. I need time to let my brain adjust to the fact that I'm awake and not in happy happy dreamland...my brain doesn't like it when it thinks it has to come out of fluffy cloud dreams to protect itself from a psycho killer with a buzz saw. Top all that off with the hispanic dumbfucks having conversations that involve phrases like "chupe leche del pene"...which with my very limited knowledge of spanish I think means something like eat my milky penis, and I only know this because they have said it about fifty two gabillion times....

I'm going to hurt somebody tomorrow morning if this happens again. It's about to become a full fledged Grand Theft Auto Rampage around here.


Pointer Sisters - Should I Do It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home