Mom's At It Again

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Trivia Thursday Winners #1

Yup, I forgot to post the winners yesterday. Pretty par for the course, I get busy with trivial stuff like life, and working, and kids...and then forget the important stuff.like posting the trivia winners. Cest la vie. So here ya go, the questions was:

The three most valuable brand names on earth are Coca Cola, Budweiser, and what?

The answer was Marlboro. Coke, Bud and Marlboro. All the good stuff. Three people guessed right, so that starts us off with three people in the drawing for the new design. See how easy that was? I'll make a section in my sidebar to keep a running list of everyone in the drawing...maybe this afternoon...right now I feel like I'm coming down with something. I think these germs have legs. My head is stuffed, my eyes feel like marbles, and my stomach feels like it's doing the Pachanga.

Congrats winners!

Spaceface
Cafegirl
A Blonde Blogger

Keith Sweat - Make You Sweat

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 at 7:03 PM , Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh yay!!! That was fun! I am getting all excited envisioning how pretty you could make my other blog, hehe.

 
At September 11, 2007 at 8:26 PM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

Again! I am wearing leg warmers and doing the cabbage patch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home