Mom's At It Again

Monday, September 3, 2007

Clean Asses and Pantyliners

Something is perplexing me. Those wet wipe thingies...the toilet paper things. What the hell is that good for? I understand the wanting to be clean down there...but really, is this necessary? Are people really having that hard of a time making things shine down there? Maybe if you were camping or something? I dunno, but it's buggin me. And the commercials are just as eerie. Those people are just way too excited about ass wiping. I've never once been that excited about having a clean ass...sure it's a good thing, but not exactly something to celebrate, yanno?

Also, the panty liners for G-Strings? Seriously...if you're wearing a G-String at the same time as your needing a panty liner? Perhaps this wasn't the wisest fashion choice? Just my opinion.

I think I just sunk to a new blog low...I need something new to write about.

Walter Egan - Magnet and Steel

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2007 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

I think you need more imput. Like Johnny 5. Imput, more imput. I'll see what I can do. ;-}
Love you...

 
At September 5, 2007 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Franci said...

HAHAHAHA!

you know, the wet wipes i get, sometimes it's nice to have something that does more than TP. getting excited over it? not so much, lol.

but the thong pantyliners seem just a bit ewww to me too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home