Mom's At It Again

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Trivia Thursday

Ok, so I used to do this over on Zed, and then over on Ladybuggin.com, but I did it on Tuesdays, and it got a bit old, so I retired it. That being said, I'm a Useless Trivia Whore so I'm bringing Trivia Back. Like Justin Timberlake...only without the sex.

Here's the deal, you post your answers to the trivia question in the comments. And if you guess it right, I'll enter you in a drawing for a freebie design by me given away at the end of the month. If I get enough peeps doing this again, I'll keep a list over thar on the sidebar showing who's in the drawing and who won the previous weeks. Got it? K here ya go:

The three most valuable brand names on earth are Coca Cola, Budweiser, and what?

Spread the word about the contest if you know anyone who wants a new design. Free is a very good price.

The answer will be posted tomorrow.

Good Luck!

8 Comments:

At September 6, 2007 at 3:24 PM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say a cigarette company...because the three most valuable things in MY house are beer, diet coke and Marlboro Menthol Lights...so...I say Marlboro...YAY, vices!

 
At September 6, 2007 at 3:38 PM , Blogger cafegirl said...

I'm going to second the Marlboro...cigarette company...name because I teach at an alternative high school and, well, let's just say I think I may have an "in". ;)

 
At September 6, 2007 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

I say Kleenex...and if I'm right, meet me halfway..LaGrande?

 
At September 6, 2007 at 10:45 PM , Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Marlboro! Oh I am so excited about this contest!! I am in total love with the design you did for my review blog and would love a new design for my personal one!

I'll post a link to this on my review blog. Thanks, Mia!

 
At September 12, 2007 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Alexia said...

Marlboro.

This is really cool - my site is so boring right now, I'd love to get a design for it!

 
At September 24, 2007 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Melissa Markham said...

Is this a trick question? according to Urban Legends, the answer is Marlboro. According to the 2002 Interband survey, the top three are Coca-Cola, Microsoft and IBM.

In 2004, it was Coca-Cola, McDonald's and Nokia.

In 2006, it was again Coca-Cola, Microsoft and IBM.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to say Microsoft.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

like some of the others here, i'm going to have to say you're tricking us by using outdated info (i checked snopes, which told me that microsoft is the answer i should go with).

microsoft. my final answer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home