Mom's At It Again

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Trivia Thursday 2

I've got the cold from hell...I've barely been able to function all week outside of the bed. And not in a good way. My head is stuffy, my eyes burn, my stomach is wretching, every muscle in my body is sore, I'm fairly certain I coughed so much last night I saw my pancreas expell itself from my innerds...and I think my mood could not get any worse. In case you missed the instructions from last week, here's the recap:

You post your answers to the trivia question in the comments. And if you guess it right, I'll enter you in a drawing for a freebie design by me given away at the end of the month. If I get enough peeps doing this again, I'll keep a list over thar on the sidebar showing who's in the drawing and who won the previous weeks. Got it?
Here's your question for this week:

What word gets typed most during internet searches?

I'll post the answer tomorrow (maybe Saturday depending on how I feel), and hopefully have the running list up in my sidebar for all the winners...right now? I'm going to try to melt this flu thing off me in the tub.

*whine*

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2007 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Trenting said...

my guess is google

 
At September 18, 2007 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Gotta be "sex," no?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home