Mom's At It Again

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Trivia Thursday 3

Regardless of how many people enter, I figured I might as well finish this month out with the trivia since I have a freebie design promised. Woo Free Stuff! Here's the gist again...you answer the trivia in my comments, if you're right or even if you're not, just for entering, I'll put you in the drawing for a free design by me to be done at the end of the month. Get it? Got It? Good. Here's your question for the week:

What is officially the most requested radio song of all time?

Good luck! I'll post the answer tomorrow.

Air Supply - Here I Am (I rock so hard, no?)

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 10:59 AM , Blogger cafegirl said...

I would like to say it is Fight for your right to Party or Back in Black...but I'm going to have to say Stairway to Heaven because it is probably the most OVERPLAYED song EVER!!!

 
At September 20, 2007 at 4:51 PM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

I am going with Stairway to Heaven also...

Unless you count, "PLAY SOME SKYNNRD!" Because, where I'm from, (Their hometown)we hear that a lot.

 
At September 20, 2007 at 10:43 PM , Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Wait? Am I too late? Is Air Supply the answer?

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I'm not too late and say "Every Breath You Take" by Sting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home