Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Random Randomness

New design here. I do love my Q movies. I've done Pulp Fiction (with Zed of course) and now, four years later, Kill Bill...next time, sometime in 2011, I'm thinking Jackie Brown. Heh.

How long will hamburger last in the fridge if you don't have any ziplock bags to keep it in, so it's just sitting in the styrofoam thingie, sandwiched between two plates?

Canned spinach is the work of satan.

If I have one more sip of Diet Coke this morning, I'm going to crack a kidney.

And finally...I'm not getting a ton of people playing along with my little trivia game...it's such a pain in the arse switching blogs. Ugh. Anywho, I've decided to just include everybody who humored me and played along...even if they didn't get the answer right. And if suddenly a billion people start playing, I may regret this. The answer to last weeks question was "Jokes". The word included in the most internet searches was Jokes. Although sex would have been my first guess. The list of people in the running for a free design are:



Thus concludes this mornings retardation.

ZZ Top - TV Dinners

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 8:56 AM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

Love. Love. LOVE the new design!

 
At September 18, 2007 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

I thought 'sex' too but since I dont qualify for a design, I kept my mouth closed. LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home