Mom's At It Again

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trivia Thursday 4

Ok, this might be the last one of these unless you guys want me to keep it up. I enjoy my reindeer games, anyway...maybe I'll keep it up just to amuse myself. I'll draw the winner of the free design tomorrow, so this is your last chance to enter. Here is your question for this week...and because I'm such a swell chick, I've made it a fairly easy one.

What 1991 music video did Johnny Depp appear in?

The answer will be posted tomorrow. Good luck!

----------------
Now playing: Glass Tiger - Someday
via FoxyTunes

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 12:07 PM , Blogger cafegirl said...

Into the Great Wide Open - Tom Petty. :) Go Girl. Love the trivia!!!! Love your blog. Read it daily!!!!!!!

 
At September 27, 2007 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

Ok, ok, is it the real scary one by that moon walker guy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home