Mom's At It Again

Monday, September 24, 2007

It's *THIS* Big

I have a headache that is quickly turning into the envy of all headaches. It's a three part headache. I think part one would be that I'm slightly OD'ing on caffeine. I've had no less than nine Diet Cokes, and three cups of coffee today. Yup, I'm working on replacing all the fluids in my body with carmelized water and fresh ground goodness.

The second part would be that I've drank all of this said caffeine on an empty stomach. I go through days like that where I just plain don't feel hungry...until like three in the afternoon and by then it's too late for lunch, and too early for dinner and then I've just gotta wait it out...and consume mass quantities of Diet Coke. Three O' Clock sucks...it's always either too early or too late.

The last part has to do with the heat in here. It's just a little shy of nuclear fusion in the house. At one point the thermometer in my bathroom read 99. I turned on the heat a few hours ago and shut the door to warm it up in there, I had a ton of cleaning and general crap to do in there...I forgot to turn it off. I just remembered that situation and went back in to grab my CD's out so they don't implode and send shards of metal-y type CD stuff in my skull when I get in there to clean the toilet later, sat on the heater vent by accident, and burnt what I think was my ass, it was hard to tell through my one good eye that isn't pounding through the socket...but I definitely smelled a burny flesh kind of thing.

Ow. owowowowowowowowowowow. Ow.

I want brownies.

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

Hey there, 9 DC's are not good. The stuff that makes DC a D can cause you to be VC (very sick). Go eat a hot beef samich.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Ro - Thirtyish.org said...

Ummm excuse me Miss! You had HOW MANY cups of coffee? Yeah, thought so. Dont talk about me with my coffee addiction anymore.

Your blood must seriously be the color of soda by now dude.

 
At September 27, 2007 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Crazy - What is it with you and the weird lingo? My DC's turning into a D?

Ro - So. You started it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home