Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Know All There Is To Know About The Crying Game

After getting over the 24 hour flu from hell yesterday and feeling pretty good today after catching up on all my email, I decided to go for a short walk. I'm grateful to just be sitting upright and not horking up all my innerds today. It's a good day for a walk, thought I. Sure! I'll walk, that'll perk me right up. Seize the day and all that. The sun is shining, it's not to damn cold, I have comfy shoes and I need some fresh air...the walk will do me good, thought I.

A walking I go.

I make it two blocks from my front door and Super Bum walks by me with this toothy grin smelling of a combination of Night Train and swiss cheese, undresses me with his eyes, like I'm the first piece of meat he's seen since 'Nam and wants to jump on this and hump whatever limb happens to pass his way...

And I feel like laying in the tub, curled up in a ball with the hot water washing all the dirty away.

Great idea, Mia...go for a walk.

I'll never learn.

Babyface - Whip Appeal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home