Mom's At It Again

Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Halloween! Kinda.

I needed to shine this place up for Halloween...I love Halloween! I think it's my favorite holiday. Scaring children is fun. That, and any holiday that makes it ok to eat 48 mini Baby Ruth's in one sitting...pure good.

Oh, and I've changed my URL...in case you didn't notice the new title. The old one will still work if you don't want to be a cool kid and have the new one.

http://www.ohwhatever.org

Ok, I'm getting off this computer now. My brain hurts.


----------------
Now playing: Stevie Nicks - Talk To Me
via FoxyTunes

1 Comments:

At October 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

Ok, I changed the address. Glad you changed to a halloween design. The guy with the sword was getting old. I will send you an e-mail soon. I'm sort of having a communication problem right now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home