Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rack Em

Ok, so I went and bought myself a vintage Police tour T-shirt from 80's Tee's the other day (since I couldn't see them on tour *whine*), and it got here, I put it on, and the Synchronicty tour suddenly became the City tour. URGH! This crap happens all the time. This is not my lame attempt to show the internets my rack, but honest to god:



A couple questions arise from this scenario:
  1. Why don't T-Shirt companies put the words a little higher on shirts?
  2. In lieu of that, why don't they make the words smaller?
  3. Why is there a Bratz doll on the shelf in the background sans feet?
  4. Why haven't I painted over that puke wallpaper yet?
  5. When did a Large T-Shirt become a medium?
So there ya go internets...you got a picture of the my rack and the Olices's City Tour '84.

You're welcome.

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

I'm just shaking my head...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home