Mom's At It Again

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Short Attention Span Theater

CadaverForSale.com
CadaverForSale.com - How much is your body worth?

I don't think I've ever had my body appraised. Seems like kind of a low estimate though....And how exactly are we pricing things? It asked me if I had my appendix out, I haven't. So are we going by the organ here? Weight? Height? What about if I'm donating my organs...does that drop my value? What about if I cut my hair? It asked me how long my hair was...it's down to my butt. Are we adding that to my total weight, or are they gonna sell that separately for rich people's weaves? What about all the caffeine I drink on a daily basis? Surely all the Diet Coke has pickled something in there by now...so I spose that brought down my value. And I still haven't quit smoking, so I'm sure that did me in right there. So many questions.

OOOH! Heart's on my Sirius. What happened to the Wilson sisters? We need another good rockin girl group. The last kick ass girl group was in the Riot Grrl movement in the 90's. And if anyone mentions Hole to me, I swear to cheese I will throw heavy things at your head. Courtney Love makes my colon seize. Anyone besides me listen to L7 or Frightwig? Seriously people...get with it.

Did you guys hear that Brad Renfro died? He was only 25. So sad.

I want brownies.

Yup, I'm bored.

5 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could go for brownies right about now.

 
At January 18, 2008 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all...wow...I am totally worth 4 grand. I wonder if there is any way that I can get that money...you know, like an advance.

Secondly, L7 all the way.

Thirdly, Holy Shit! I can't believe Brad Renfro died! What the hell? It should have been Britney. I am sure she is almost there though.

 
At January 18, 2008 at 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Brad Renfro?

Okay, I think I'm scared... given I know your medical history and other assorted tidbits about your life I only am at $4,200 and that's not a hell of a lot over what you are worth - lol. Kidding. :)

By the way I forgot to tell you I stole your MIAOLOGY and did it on my blog.

Ro
www.designergirl.org

 
At January 18, 2008 at 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about Brad Renfro but have no idea who he is, lol.

Did you hear Bobby Fisher died (the chess guy)? I think I was more shocked to hear that he denounced his citizenship in 2005 and praised the 9/11 attackers, saying America needed to be taken down. Bobby Fisher?!! That shocked the hell out of me!

 
At January 19, 2008 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Geekymom - My box of brownies are still sitting in my cabinet. Sadly, they don't make themselves.

Space - Woo! L7! Now I've got Shitlist running through my head lol

Ro - Turn your damn comments on, woman! And Brad Renfro was that child actor who was in that one movie.

Blonde - I didn't hear any of that about Bobby Fisher! I'm gonna go Wiki him now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home