Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This Song Is Not Jumpin. Jumpin.

Beyonce annoys me. Like a lot. Destiny's Child annoyed me even more...because there were four three of them. And apparently, Sirius really loves them today, because every other station is playing them. Today alone I have heard this one song three times, and it makes me want to send their whiney asses back to Melmac, or whatever ALF like planet they came from? Jumpin Jumpin. In case you're unfamiliar, the lyrics go a little something like this:

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and they pockets full grown

And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cuz it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin jumpin

Let's analyze shall we? Good:

Most of that song, I ain't touchin with a 38 1/2 foot pole, because it's redundantly ignorant...that being said, the chorus in this brings to light so many questions. Boggle me this...if all the mens are at home cuz the ladies done left their asses there, and the fellas left all their girls with their friends...whose gonna be there to enjoy all the jumpin pocket bulging ballers...at eleven thirty.

See?! Stupid.

Beyonce makes me dumb.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! I dissagree i love♥♥♥ and all of the singers!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home