Mom's At It Again

Friday, January 11, 2008

Miaology

I so totally stole this from her....and I'm finding any excuse I can right now not to finish cleaning my room.

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Ranch.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Taco Time or Sonic

Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. Olive Garden or Red Robin

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. I'm a horrible tipper. I usually leave something, but it's never all that impressive. Sue me.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Skittles & pasta

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Supreme with NO sauce....ew.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Real butter...none of that margarine crap. Sometimes strawberry jelly...OoooH! Cinnamon toast!

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. From Strongbad:


Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Four. Living room, bedroom, and each of my girls have one.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Righty

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Just my children.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I had a couple filled about two years ago...I think I may have one now, but I don't wanna go to the dentist until I'm ready to shove a screwdriver into my head.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Heavy item? Ummmm, I guess that would be the the TV's when we moved. Who knows, I don't even think about that stuff....that's the last one I can really remember thinking "dayum! this shit be heavy!" about

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Not that I remember..

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Hmmmm. I think I would like a ballpark estimate...like, you're going to croak in March. At least then I could sort of prepare...knowing it down to the day, naw. I have a hard enough time gathering together enough patience for the washer to finish the spin cycle...can you imagine the pacing I'd be doing waiting for the grim reaper.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I used to want to be Samantha, because I thought Alyssa Milano on Who's The Boss was The Shiznit.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Reds, white and greens.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I swallowed a fly last summer when we were camping, does that count?

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Yup. I had a friend in college who was a severe brittle diabetic...long story short, she called me sounding drunk, I knew the signs of shock from being with her almost 24/7 for two years, rushed over to her house and got her to the hospital. They told me she probably would have slipped into a coma and possibly died, if I hadn't gotten there in time.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. My husband.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Sure, why not.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. This reminds me of that 4 Rooms skit with my Quentin....um, sure, it could be sewn back on.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. I've been blogging for four years...and I barely blog as it is (lately anyway)...I've moved my blog eleventy million times so I've lost anyone who may have read this thing to begin with, and I'm a horrible commenter. So yeah, I would absolutely give it up for $50,000.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. I have issues with nudity. Mainly just my own...so no. I'll leave that to people have lost all that baby weight. It's only been 13 years...I'm still holding out hope that those last 20 pounds will just fall off.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. I love me some hot sauce, but uh no. What's that old Rocky quote, if you eat lightening be prepared to crap thunder...something like that. That painted a nice visual.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. I'm assuming this is excluding all those scenarios where I would protect my children, so I guess this depends on whose life we're talking about. There is probably only one person in this world where the though has crossed my mind. Without fear of punishment, ...you bet your ass I could.

DUMBOLOGY

Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. Nothing

Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. "how was school today?! The worst day of my life, what do you think!" Yeah, It's good enough that I have lines memorized.

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. carpeting.

Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Baths..preferably with a Lush Bath Bomb. Heaven.

Q. Would you live with roommates?
A. Blah....There is maybe three people in this world who are not already living in my house that I would ever share living space with. I don't like people enough. The human race disappoints me on a regular basis.

Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. Ick, none. I can't stand that little piece of stuff between my toes...double ick. I'm a Birkenstocks kind of gal. I wear mine every friggin day.

Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. The last time I can remember was about 12 years ago, when I was dating this guy who had a long history of getting into trouble...we got pulled over one night and he got hauled off to jail for something or other, and I got let go with a warning that I should "Be more selective of the people I fraternize with". Heh.

Q. Who is number 1 on your Top 8?
A. Huh? Myspace? I'm such a dweeb...lemme go check. It's my partner in crime.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend (person) you talked to?
A: My stepfather when he came over to help me fix my toilet. My ballcock was broken. That word makes me giggle like a pothead.

Q: Last person who called you?
A: My mother.

Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Kennedy...this morning before she left for school.

Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Ew.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 2

Q: Season?
A: Fall

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: A few people.

Q: Mood?
A: Getty sleepy, but pretty peachy keen, jellybean.

Q: Listening to?
A: Tone Loc's Wild Thing on my Sirius.

Q: Watching?
A: The computer screen.

Q: Worrying about?
A: Monday's appointment with the lawyer.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Sit on my ass all weekend...ugh, this week hurt my brain.

Q: What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A: Alvin & The Chipmunks.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I hate my smile, so no. $8000 in orthodontia in Junior High, and I still hate my smile.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Who wants to know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home