Mom's At It Again

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Deja Vu All Over Again

I have a confession to make...ready?

I love the new Ashley Simpson song. I do. I could put it on repeat all day long, and not get tired of it...at least not for a couple days. That being said. I swear to cheese, that is not her voice. Maybe that's why I like it so much. I was sitting here trying to think of who or where I knew the sound of the voice from. Missing Persons anyone? Take a listen and you tell me...It's produced by Timbaland, and I know the guy can work magic, but what he did with Ashley is nothing short of a miracle.

Missing Persons:


Ashley "It Was The Bands Fault" Simpson:


And speaking of Deja Vu...my Snoop (yes, he's mine) has a most awesome new song out. Sensual Seduction. This so could have been on the Off The Wall album...or maybe just the video. But he's using a Talk Box and that makes him innovative, in a retro, let's breakdance and pretend to be Peter Frampton kind of way...oh, AND yummy.

Shut up.

My Snoop:


Ay ya ya ya ya you're talkin way too much...

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2007 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yanno what? She does sound like the MISSING PERSONS chick but not totally. I can definitely hear Ashlee's voice in there - why dont I like that song? I do like a couple of her songs though. Dont tell anyone. And OMG dude she looks NOTHING like she used to!

Ro
www.designergirl.org

 
At December 30, 2007 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

I sweetheart...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home