Mom's At It Again

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Gots Tagged, Yo

Thanks oodles Franci. No really, I mean that. I'm supposed to tell ya'll seven unknown, and bewildering facts about my little ol self. You should all be on the edge of your seats now.

1. My drama teacher in high school threw a chair at me. Yes, during class.

2. OH OH OH! Speaking of high school...I won third all state (Oregon) for Speech. I wrote a speech on Teen Idols in the Humorous Expository category. I also won lots and lots of other trophies and plaque thingies for Speech and Debate. I lettered in Speech and Debate. I made Speech and Debate my bitch. Ok, you get the picture.

3. I finally got a cellphone a couple months ago...shocking I know. But I love it. It's a pink Razr, and my ringtone is "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by the Police. I just took my Halloween ringtone off today, which was the theme to the Halloween movie.

4. This is harder than it seems...ummmm, my favorite candy is Starburst. The strawberry ones are all mine and if you try to steal one, I will cut you.

5. I'm very anal about the way the trash is taken out. My family seems to thing that an untied bag is ok to throw into the outside can. I, on the other hand, realize that everyone in the house is brain damaged and doesn't understand the proper way to take out the garbage. I mean, what if a giant raccoon decides to ravage our garbage can. That tie on the top can make all the difference. TIE OFF THE BAG, MOFO'S! Shut up.

6. My hard drive is filling up....I have no idea why.




Seriously, people...47 gig's worth of music. I need help...Anyone comments on my Elvis collection and I get to throw large objects at your head.

7. I have never ever seen the Godfather movies. I always make it to that scene in the first one where Brando is sitting at his desk (it's somewhere in the beginning) and he starts talking and I get so pissed off that I can't understand a damn word he's saying, that I turn it off. I need Godfather subtitles.

Satisfied?

I'm going to play in the rain now.

----------------
Now playing: Olivia Newton-John - Magic
via FoxyTunes

4 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 47 gigs? Weak. So, so weak. ;-) Between my husband and myself, I think we've passed the 200 mile marker.

 
At November 19, 2007 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Franci said...

I have never seen any of the Godfather movies either.

 
At November 19, 2007 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Amie - I just checked between my hubs and I and we only have 72 gigs total. I bow to your musical gigary.

Franci - Godfather, Schmodfather...blah on old marble mouth. At least I don't feel so alone now.

 
At November 28, 2007 at 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... dont worry about the music.... hey, in the end, there is a great truth here...... just like with clean socks and money, you can NEVER have too much Elvis...

Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home