Mom's At It Again

Monday, November 12, 2007

Here's The Story

Short and sweet...ready?

I'm not dying.

I do have a disease with a not pretty name, that isn't life threatening if I take care of myself, and keep my eye on it...and no, it's not diabetes. I'm not giving out too much info, I don't want to. Personal issues and stuff...but thank you to all my most awesome clients who put up with me the past couple of weeks...and a huge thanks to the few of you who sent me emails with good juju. I needed it.

I've got so much to catch up on...ugh.

Thank you, for being there for me. I guess I've gotta foot the bill for the plane ticket now, huh?

Ok...that's all you get tonight. My meds are making me spew patriotic colors and I can't get warm....my tub is calling my name.

G'night.

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2007 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Robin said...

I hate medical stuff, I swear I'm finding new things wrong on a regular basis.

ps. Visited from Ning.

 
At November 13, 2007 at 4:35 PM , Blogger bellablogger said...

Look at it this way... you still have about a year to develop something that could kill you before having to buy the plane tickets! Yayness!

me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home