Mom's At It Again

Friday, November 2, 2007

Calm Down, Doogie

I hate it when people say that. Not the Doogie part, just calm down. It's like when someone tells me to smile. It makes me want to karate chop them.

"Calm Down"? Um...no.

People have a tendency to say that when a conversation about something passionate is going on. When I get going, and it's something I feel strongly about, I get worked up. It's passion that seperates us from the monkeys...well that, and opposable thumbs. But if we weren't able to express ourselves the way we do, where would we be? We'd still be sitting in a cave somewhere wondering where Ugh left the Mastadon jerkey.

OH! Know what else I just realized. Doogie Howser was the first blogger.

Know what else?! I like my rockstars gay. I do. The longer the hair, the prettier the face, the more I swoon. Except for Judas Priest...cuz good gawd dayum...when I first heard Judas Priest was gay, I threw up a little in my mouth. But how did we not know? The leather biker duds? All the hot half nekid men in his vids? Turbo Lover? Nuff said.

Heh...don't you love posts that have not one complete thought, rhyme or reason?

Yup, me too.

I like cheese.

----------------
Now playing: Phil Collins - Against All Odds
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

At November 2, 2007 at 1:37 PM , Blogger spaceface01 said...

HA!

 
At November 2, 2007 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Iki said...

I'm completely out of cheese. Except for dog cheese (the sliced cheese you wrap pills in). My fabulous apples from the orchard were not pleased.

(How's that for apropos of nothing?) :)

 
At November 3, 2007 at 9:41 PM , Blogger millcreek said...

I tell my daughter to calm down so I can understand what she's saying.
Not into long-haired rockers.
Love cheese.

**operation mom**
Visit opmom.com. From your Command Center you can organize your family’s medical information & create wellness reminders, find & rate local service providers, plan & book the perfect vacation, get a handle on your photos, create & plan events and parties, stay in touch with your community using the innovative “HeadsUp” local broadcast feature, plus find inspiration for tonight’s dinner.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home