Mom's At It Again

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fuck Off Blender

They are the equivalent of musical toilet paper. Sting?! The worst lyricist of all time? Give me a fucking break. Let me put aside the fact that I'm a loyal and devoted 20 year Sting/Police obsessed kind of gal. Put all that aside. Have you ever heard the song Fragile? Englishman in New York? Russians? Tea In The Sahara? Go back further to the Police...Canary In A Coal Mine? Synchronicity 1 & 2? Don't Stand So Close To Me? Yeah, those are definitely pieces of tripe. Mmmhmmm sure. You know who the worst lyricist of all time is? The guy/gal who wrote Hit Me Baby One More Time. There's your winner.

Find Sting boring...a lot of people do. Find him a conceited egomaniac. This is true. Find him a mediocre singer. But don't use him to top your list of the worst lyricists to sell your magazine. It's bullshit. Sting and Neal Peart from Rush were one and two. Come the hell on. Scott I-Find-Religion-Through-Hookers Stapp is number 3. Oh. My. God.

Monkeys compiled this list. That is the only explanation. And not just any monkeys. Those annoying little capuchin monkey's who squeel and hump your shoes and throw poo. Poo throwing Monkey Humpers are the only creatures who could think Sting was the worst lyricist ever.

Bite my ass, Blender.

Hard.

----------------
Now playing: Genesis - Throwing It All Away
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 at 8:34 PM , Blogger cafegirl said...

I'm just glad you aren't bitter about the magazine! :) I'm sorry. I don't agree with it either!!!!

 
At October 12, 2007 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Mrs. G. said...

OK I'm with you on Sting's amazingness as a lyricist, but could we just focus on the fact the he is a friggin' babe? I'm shallow that way.

 
At October 12, 2007 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Mia said...

Cafegirl - Me?! Bitter?! Never.

Mrs. G - Sting bypassed babe status long long ago. He's tantric hot now lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home