Mom's At It Again

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hmmmm....

So um, when exactly should I get paranoid?

1. When I wake up and feel like my innerds are imploding from the "bladder infection" that the doc told me I had a month ago.

2. When I go back into the doc's this morning, take another pee test, only to have him tell me that I don't actually have a Bladder infection anymore, takes a full 5 minutes looking through our notes of my visits...and then just says "Hmmmmm."

3. When he breaks the news that he thinks it's one of two things. A. My appendix is about to rupture. Or B. I have an ovarian cyst.

Just wondering.

I need a hug.

Ow.

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2007 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

Well, I'm 300 miles away...will hug you whenever I can..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home