Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We Got Snow!

Holy crap! I'm so excited right now! I was just outside and took these pictures...we never ever got snow in Portland! Here? It's before Thanksgiving and we're getting snow...and it hasn't stopped in like half an hour. If you knew how big that was! In Portland, when it snowed it was always mixed with rain and never stuck. I see a snowman in my future. It's going to be so hard to work today.



And ummmm...I think we have a ghost of Christmas past. What the hell is that in the picture with my baby?


1 Comments:

At December 6, 2007 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it snow, let it sNOW, let it SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Fa la la la ......

Saying hello from a cold, but no snow ATL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home