Mom's At It Again

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Things I've Done Today

In nice neat bullet-y list format:

  • Installed a new design for one of my most awesome clients.
  • Answered fourty gabillion emails.
  • Remembered that the oldest child has a band concert tonight.
  • Then remembered that her skirt and shirt for the band concert is dirty.
  • Washed band concert clothes. Crises averted.
  • Got hungry, and decided to warm up some leftovers in the micro.
  • Used the wrong type of plate.
  • Went to pick up the plate and it was the same temperature as that glowing orb thingie in the sky.
  • Made up a couple new cuss words.
  • Have spent the last hour and a half nursing the burn blister that ate Baltimore on my thumb, first and second finger of my right hand.
  • Went to take the last three Advil in the bottle to stop the burn pain...and dropped all three of them down the sink.
  • Typing. Hurts. Ow.
You see how my day's go downhill like that?

My parents always said I need a keeper. They may have been on to something.

I'm going to go wrap my ass in Charmin and prepare to go out in public.

Don't say you haven't been warned.

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Janet said...

You deserve kudos for trying to update people through the pain. Hope you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home